Please join us for our annual Mark Twain Middle School Tiger Fest!
This will be an opportunity for students and parents to pick up class schedules, obtain locker combinations, practice opening lockers, as well as complete other tasks such as purchasing a PE uniform, joining the PTA, visiting the clinic to drop off medication, buying Twain spirit wear, reloading your lunch accounts and asking any questions prior to the start of school.
Tiger Fest Schedule
You are invited to attend according to the following schedule:
- 3:00-3:45 pm: 8th Grade Last Name A-L
- 4:00-4:45 pm: 8th Grade Last Name M-Z
- 5:15-6:00 pm: 7th Grade Last Name A-L
- 6:15-7:00 pm: 7th Grade Last Name M-Z
Tiger Fest Forms
Form #1 will be picked up at Tiger Fest in Gym 1. Prior to arriving at Tiger Fest, please print out and complete forms #3-7 at home.
- Emergency Care Form (Pick-up at Tiger Fest)
- SR&R Agreement
- Health Information Form
- After-School Registration Form
- SOL Re-Take Permission Form
- Online Resource Permission Form
- Electronic Device Policy
Please complete, sign, and submit all forms to receive your student’s class schedule and locker combination.
Are you going to miss Tiger Fest?
Don’t panic! Feel free to stop by Mark Twain’s main office between 10am-2pm on one of the following days - Thursday, August 22, Friday, or August 23.
Can’t make any of these dates? Still, don’t panic! Forms will be collected throughout the first week of school.