Information for registering a new student to Twain MS
As per the Executive Order from the Governor of Virginia, schools are closed until the end of the school year (June 2020). Registration for new students will be conduction electronically via email with the school registrar until further notice. Please read through the procedures below on how to register your student.
Families who need language support may contact the following central office registrars:
- العربية (Arabic): Belsam Tubia at BSTubia@fcps.edu
- 中文 (Chinese): Yellia Seanor at YSeanor@fcps.edu
- فارسی (Farsi): Sima Navidi at PMNavidi@fcps.edu
- 한국어 (Korean): Carlin Kim at CPKim@fcps.edu
- Español (Spanish): Miriam Dubon at MPDubon@fcps.edu
- اردو (Urdu): Farah Rana at FRana@fcps.edu
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese): Tri Ngo at TMNgo@fcps.edu
You must provide the following documents to the registrar:
1. Proof of Address: Confirm that your address is in the Twain boundary using the Boundary Locator (you must reside in the school boundary to proceed).
- If you live in a home that you own/rent:
- You must provide a lease/deed along with government issued photo ID.
- Your name MUST be present on the lease/deed otherwise it cannot be accepted.
- If you live in a home that is owned/rented by someone else:
2. Student Birth Certificate:
- You must be the parent listed on the birth certificate in order to enroll your child.
- If you are the student’s legal guardian, you must provide official court documentation signed by a judge as proof.
3. Student immunization Record:
- You must provide your student’s immunization/shot record.
- Any student entering Middle School MUST have a Tdap shot to begin school.
- Get more information about what shots are required.
4. Most recent report card:
- Part of the registration process includes Course Selection. Having grades will insure proper class placement.
You must fill out completely and return the following forms:
Please note, if you are coming from another FCPS school, you do not need to complete these forms.
- Home Language Survey
- Student Registration Form
- Criminal Conviction and Juvenile Delinquency Adjudication Affirmation
- Request for Student Records
When you have all the required documents and are ready to register, or if you have any questions, please email the registrar at email@example.com