Six Twain Staff Members Recognized at FCPS Honors!
Congratulations to the following Twain Middle School staff members who were recognized at the 2018 FCPS Honors Ceremony!
Outstanding Secondary New Teacher School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Erin Murphy, Science Teacher
Outstanding Secondary Teacher School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Sheila Gotti, ESOL Teacher
Outstanding School-based Hourly Employee School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Ligia D. Diaz, Parent Liaison
Outstanding School-based Support Employee School-level Recipient
- Humera Khadir, Instructional Assistant
Outstanding School-based Leader School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Stephen Fitzgerald, Director of Student Services
Outstanding New Principal Nominee
- Charles Miller
Thank you to Karen Arthur for all of her hard work with the nomination process by serving as this year's awards liaison.