Forms to Start the School Year

Information and links for forms students and parents need to submit to start the school year

Start of Year Forms

Parents and Students need to turn in and submit the following forms at the start the school year:

Paper forms that are mailed home

      If you do not have these forms at home, they can be picked up from the main office

Electronic forms:

***If you need to register your student, please visit our New Student Registration page for the full procedures for registering your student.