Learn about the Twain MS Tigers!
Mark Twain Middle School builds a culture of trust, fosters open communication, and embraces a global community to inspire learning at the highest level.
At Mark Twain Middle School, we:
- Inspire an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to be open minded and risk takers
- Collaborate through inquiry to become more knowledgeable and reflective about the needs of our community
- Nurture a student-centered positive learning environment that promotes thinkers and communicators
- Strengthen principled, balanced, and emotional support
- Mark Twain Middle School believes that by embracing International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program (IB MYP) Principles, we will develop a common understanding of principles and expectations to guide students into becoming lifelong learners.
- Mark Twain Middle School believes that by communicating positive school culture, we can understand, trust, and learn with the entire school community through purposeful reflection and diversifying our learning.
- Mark Twain Middle School believes that by strengthening student engagement, administrators and teachers will learn to apply diverse instructional practices to promote active learning
FCPS School Profile
Learn about our procedures and policies regarding student attendance, including information about prearranged absences, excused and unexcused absences, late arrivals, early dismissals, and more.
All classes meet on Monday. Tuesdays and Thursdays, we follow our "odd day" bell schedule. Wednesdays and Fridays, we follow our "even day" bell schedule.